Although each of these programs are excellent on their own, they were designed with the intention of being utilized together. The combination of physical training and technique become an unbeatable combination and will help you toward your jump goals even faster!
JG & PV Bundle
The Jump Guide
The most overlooked component of jump training is technique. We have been lead to believe that the only way to increase your vertical is by countless hours in the gym. While that will most definitely help the cause, sometimes slowing down and gaining some perspective could lead you to your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
The Jump Guide is here to show you that you could be sitting on a load of untapped inches RIGHT NOW!
After introducing jump technique breakdowns to the world, Tyler aimed to determine a way for everyone to have the opportunity to understand what he educates on a daily basis. Famous for being able to add up to 4” of vertical to an athlete in as little as 10-minutes, Tyler created The Jump Guide to lay down the framework that he uses to accomplish these feats.
What you get with The Jump Guide:
- An Educational video series on the Principles of PPA Jump Technique pioneered by Tyler himself.
- PDF manual download for reference
- Video reference on how to break down your jump
- Technique drills created by Tyler to help improve your jump technique
This year, do yourself a favour and slow down and take a look at the big picture. Perhaps those last few inches you are looking for aren’t a result of your gym efforts, but a simple overlook of some of the CRUCIAL elements of Jump Technique!
The world of vertical jump training is an extremely saturated one.
So how do I know which one I should spend my money on?
The short answer is, you don’t. However, maybe some information will help point you in the right direction.
Project Vertical is the brain child of world-renowned Jump Coach and former Professional dunker, Tyler Ray. As one of the most sought after minds on jumping, he has compiled some of the most effective exercises into a 9-week, 3-phase program.
- FOUNDATION = Strength and Stability Training (Designed to create a body that not only makes gains, but KEEPS them!)
- IGNITE = Power and Speed Training (Designed to get your body firing on all cylinders and turning heads in the process.)
- PRIME AND PATTERN = Nervous System Training (Designed to tighten up all of the connections in your body so your movements are crisp, explosive and efficient.)
Along with a solid program, Project Vertical comes video demonstration of each movement to ensure athletes understand what an exercise looks like and what it is accomplishing.
Project Vertical, in conjunction with a driven and consistent mentality, will yield lasting and effective results, guaranteed!
Yours in flight!